Where to start if you want to create your happy & balanced life, without neglecting your family or your job?
– Finally Balanced 3-week INTRO to coaching program for busy career women, full time mums and those of us, who are trying to do both
Finally Balanced INTRO is a series of three 1 on 1 meetings + one Discovery Call to teach you the basics of managing your own energy and help you be at cause in your life. This will help you to:
get things done at work and at home, with less energy,
spend quality time with the people that matter to you the most,
stop feeling annoyed or exhausted all the time.
Modern women – where we are currently?
We have been told we can have it all. Home, career, children, healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately nobody ever told us how to do it. So we’ve just copied what men do and kept going, sacrificing our own needs, health and sanity. Giving, giving & working at 150% all the time might work short term but long term this approach can cause some serious problems. Men and women are equal but different. We look different, our bodies are different and we think differently than men. Men are driven by testosterone. Women don’t have that much testosterone, so once we use up our supply, we run on adrenaline and cortisone and it makes us exhausted. Adrenaline is a fight or flight hormone, great for 15 minutes but not for 15 years.
We are also trying to keep up with the media, culture & society’s pressure to be sexy, fit, young, perfect housewife, super effective worker, always patient mother and a sex goddess. All at the same time. And all the time. It is impossible to do it, but it doesn’t stop us trying!
This masculine approach to life, constant pressure that we receive every time we open a magazine or put on the TV and also the pressure we put ourselves under – to be better, to be more – this makes us try harder and harder, because what we do is never enough. That leads us to exhaustion and, in a long run, to burnout, as no human being can live like this for long periods of time.
Finally Balanced is a program designed to show you that there is a different way to live a woman’s life.
A more feminine way. And I am not talking about feminine meaning weak or submissive. I am talking about the Soft Power that women naturally have and that is our biggest strength. It’s not less powerful than men’s power. It’s just different. I’m talking about the balance between masculine and feminine. I’m talking about collaboration not competition.
Sometimes we need a bit of masculine energy, to push through and finish the project because the deadline is tomorrow. But we don’t want to bring that energy with us home and run dinner, homework with kids or evening with friends as another project. We want to be loving mothers, friends, partners… and that’s why we need Soft Power, to be able to balance the yin and yang, to feel more fulfilled by what we do, in all areas of our life. And that’s exactly what Finally Balanced program is about.
During the 3 weeks you will (among other things):
- Establish where you are now and what area of you life you’d like to focus on
- Meet your old friend Superwoman and her three ugly sisters, thank them for their service and say goodbye to them
- Understand your values and how they affect what you achieve in life
- Learn why you sometimes get triggered and how not to be a b**** to people you love and care about, even if they drive you crazy 😉
- Set foundations for a profound and lasting change in the way you approach life
If you would like to go ahead and sign up for this INTRO coaching program or find out more:
Book your first FREE discovery call here.
During the call we will discuss/agree:
- your needs, what you would like to work on and how can the program help you to achieve what you want
- initial time frame (3 consecutive weeks give best results but we can be flexible)
- form of coaching: in person, over Skype/Zoom/WhatsApp/telephone
- payment details and payment terms
- if the program is something that you would like to do
- agree time and date for the first meeting
This program was prepared in cooperation with One of Many™ – a women empowerment organization.